Getting began may be the toughest a part of a health journey. For those who’ve downloaded the ASICS Runkeeper App, you’ve taken an awesome first step! Learn on for tips about tips on how to make your first expertise with the app as easy as doable.
Begin right here
When you’ve created an account and logged into the app, get acquainted with the Begin tab, the place all of the magic occurs. For an summary of the totally different tabs within the app, try the fundamentals of the Runkeeper app.
Select your monitoring mode
Be sure your app is in the correct monitoring mode. Are you working outside or indoors? The Runkeeper app can accommodate each
Observe inside: For those who run on a treadmill or indoor observe, you’ll need to use Stopwatch Mode.
Observe outdoors: You’ll need to use GPS mode. Click on right here to learn to get the perfect GPS outcomes.
Suggestions for monitoring with the Runkeeper app:
- Forgot to trace with the app? You possibly can manually enter the exercise after the actual fact.
- Most Guided Exercises may be completed indoors and outside. Double-check earlier than you start! For those who’re beginning out, try the newbie mile collection, My First 5K or My First 10K Guided Exercises.
Choose your exercise
Subsequent, choose your exercise sort. We’ve received loads to select from, from working to yoga, pilates to mountain climbing. And don’t fear for those who unintentionally chosen “Strolling” once you meant to pick out “Working” — you’ll be able to edit your exercise by logging into Runkeeper.com (high righthand nook). Merely log in and click on the exercise you need to replace.
Personalize your expertise
Lastly, we have now some non-compulsory extras to personalize your journey:
- Select which audio stats you need to hear throughout your exercise.
- Choose your music (or decide to make use of music outdoors of the app).
- Select a route (you’ll need to have beforehand created one on Runkeeper.com).
- Choose a exercise from our pre-loaded record, create a customized exercise (you’ll be able to create an interval exercise or arrange a exercise with a distance, period, or tempo aim), or choose a exercise out of your ASICS Runkeeper coaching plan.
- When you’ve set your preferences, faucet the Begin button and go!
Once you’re working, the exercise display will show:
- Distance traveled
- Time elapsed
- Present and common tempo (or velocity for those who’re biking)
You may as well:
- Swipe left to see your exercise map that shows your location, an inventory record of your break up instances by mile in real-time.
- Take a photograph throughout your exercise to doc the journey! You may as well add a photograph later throughout the saving course of and even after you’ve already saved your exercise.
- Faucet the pause button for those who want a break—simply you’ll want to hit resume once you’re able to get shifting once more.
Save your exercise
Once you’re completed, faucet the Pause button, then faucet the Cease button. The subsequent view is your Evaluate and Save display. Right here you’ll be able to:
- Choose an emoji that conveys how the exercise felt. (Be sincere, not each run goes to really feel nice and that’s okay.)
- Title your exercise
- Categorize your exercise for simple referencing later
- Add an image
- Add notes
- Alter who can see your GPS map (you can also make this personal or make it viewable to everybody or associates solely — evaluate your privateness settings right here)
- Add your coronary heart charge (learn to pair your HR monitor right here)
- Specify which sneakers you wore
- Tag a buddy for those who accomplished the journey with a fellow Runkeeper App consumer
Right here you’ll be able to reference your stats together with splits, in addition to tempo and elevation charts for those who’re a Runkeeper Go™ consumer. You’ll additionally see a climate show.
Tip: You possibly can refer again to all of your actions out of your Me Tab.
Share your exercise (you’ve completed the work, time to indicate it off)
Faucet the Share button within the high proper nook and share your photograph, map or stats graphic to social media.
Improve your Runkeeper app expertise with these articles: