On this podcast episode we converse with extremely runner Dave Proctor (one robust cowboy!) who ran coast to coast throughout Canada 🇨🇦 in 67 days (4,448 miles) and broke the Trans-Canada file. Dave offers a novel look into the endurance mindset -that will make it easier to get by means of challenges of your individual.
Ice Barrel Chilly remedy coaching software that makes it straightforward to deliver ice baths to your routine.
InsideTracker -Analyzes your blood, DNA, and health monitoring knowledge
AG1 by Athletic Greens -FREE 1 yr provide of Vitamin D AND 5 free journey packs together with your first buy
Dave Proctor @runproctor, age 41, is an extremely runner from Alberta Canada who not too long ago grew to become the quickest individual to run throughout Canada. He began in Newfoundland and ran to Victoria, British Columbia – a distance of seven,159 km (4,448 miles).
He presently holds Canadian information for the longest distance run in 24, 48, and 72 hours, together with a world file for the longest distance run on a treadmill in 12 hours. He’s the daddy of three youngsters and works as a sports activities therapeutic massage therapist.
Dave ran with a Coros watch (identical model Angie wears) and the group at Coros shared some fascinating knowledge.
- Dave ran between 63-68 miles per day with no relaxation days
- His common tempo was a ten:30 mile
- He allowed himself little or no comforts and the help automobile was just for fast stops each 20 kilometers.
- He averaged 7,000 energy a day. Favourite go-to meals was baked items.
- He slept a median of seven hours per evening
- He acquired a hairline fracture in his foot however stored operating.
- His cadence improved towards the top. In accordance with Coros he began at 170-173 and elevated to 180-182
- He grew to become a operating machine. His base health improved to the best rating Coros has ever seen.